Thursday, January 11, 2007

So You're New to Blogging? 2015 Edition

Welcome to the world of blogging. It's a big one that may seem intimidating, but with a little luck and good writing, you can be on your way to drawing in traffic and having lots of people reading and commenting on your posts!

Each day I will spotlight one aspect to blogging that will get you one step closer to achieving what YOU want to achieve. You may be thinking right now Why should I read the stuff this guy has to say? He's blogging on Blogspot and doesn't have his own website. Well I can say this: I'm more in touch with you then the other people blogging on their own websites. They take in 4 and 5 figure sums of cash per month from their websites. They're not like you; you don't have fancy web designers and paid advertisers and ghost writers like they do.

Until tomorrow, good luck, and good blogging!

No comments:

Request Blog

If you would like me to address a certain topic or issue that concerns blogging, just leave me a comment with your question or topic request. Be sure to include your email or subscribe to my Feedblitz service so that you can be notified when I address your question.