Sunday, January 21, 2007

Tip #10 - Write an Entry Your Visitors Will Want to Bookmark

Seth's Blog wrote a blog entry entitled, "How to write a blog post"
Here's the entire blog post:

  • Use an appropriate image/illustration
  • Make the topic useful and easily broad to a number of people
  • Use simple clear language, no jargon
  • Make it not too long
  • Focus on areas previously taken for granted that causes the "light bulb" emotional response
  • Cause the reader to think
Later tonight, I will post some new original blogging tips.

Good luck!

No comments:

Request Blog

If you would like me to address a certain topic or issue that concerns blogging, just leave me a comment with your question or topic request. Be sure to include your email or subscribe to my Feedblitz service so that you can be notified when I address your question.